Peace Essential Oil Blend contains a blend of deeply relaxing essential oils making it the perfect blend to help you unwind and aid a night of restful sleep. Helps to create an oasis of calm at the end of a hectic day!
Peace Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend contains 100% pure essential oils of –
Sweet orange Essential Oil – sweet, fresh and relaxing
Sweet marjoram Essential Oil – calming and sedative
Lavender Essential Oil – the classic relaxation oil
Ylang ylang extra Essential Oil - helps to slow breathing and release tension
How to Use Peace Essential Oil Blend-
- Vaporise in an oil burner, vaporiser or ultrasonic diffuser, especially in the bedroom at night before bed.
- Put a few drops pm a tissue and tuck inside your pillow case.
- Add to a carrier oil or unscented massage oil and use as a massage or body oil. (Add 2-3 drops to 10ml of carrier oil for adults or 1-2 drops to 10 ml carrier oil for children over 2 years. Not recommended for children under 2 years unless on the advice of qualified aromatherapist) Or use our Peace Massage Oil. Concentrate massage on areas of particular tension, such as neck and shoulders.
- Add 5-6 drops to a night-time bath – mix very well before entering water. (Do not use for children)
- See our Learn and Discover pages for more ideas on how to use our pure essential oils and essential oil blends.
Essence of Wellbeing Oil Blends have been created for specific uses and are the result of many hours of testing combinations of different essential oils to create the most beautiful aromatic blends. Our essential oils are all high quality pure essential oils extracted using either distillation or expression. We do not use any diluted or solvent extracted oils in our blends, nor do we use any synthetic fragrance oils.
Please Note - Essence of Wellbeing Essential Oil Blends are made from pure essential oils and are therefore highly concentrated. They should not be used directly on the skin without diluting.
Essential Oils | Massage Oils | Natural Skincare | Aromatherapy Supplies | Online | Australia p>