A by-product of the distillation of Lavender essential oil, Lavender Hydrosol makes an ideal toner for blemished skin.
Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, flower waters or hydrolats, are by- products of the distillation of plants during the production of essential oils. Unlike other so-called “flower waters” which may have essential oils, fragrances or other substances added to them, true distilled hydrosols contain the benefits and properties of their essential oil counterparts, but in a much more gentle form. They have a wonderful aroma and due to their gentle nature are ideal for those with sensitive skin or for children. They are ideal for use as a skin toner or freshener or used in body care recipes. At Essence of Wellbeing we use these in many of our skin care products.
Suggested uses for hydrosols:
- Use to make your own face masks using our Clay Masks or Pure Australian Clays.
- Use as a gentle skin toner as part of your skin care routine.
- Keep hydrosol spray in the fridge & spray over face\body for instant refreshment
- Help soothe irritated skin.
- Use as a room spray to freshen the bathroom or other areas of the home.
- Make your own wet wipes - spray on a tissue\damp cloth & use to gently cleanse dirty faces, hands or even bottoms!
- Spray on clothes before putting them in the dryer.
- Spray on clothes before ironing.
- Spray on fabric napkins and tablecloth.
- Float flowers in bowls containing hydrosol and use as a dining table centrepiece.
If you are looking for a larger size of Lavender Hydrosol that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Essential Oils | Massage Oils | Natural Skincare | Aromatherapy Supplies | Online | Australia p>